Monday, August 27, 2012

cheap oakley sunglasses a phoenix majestic sound up

I slowly stretched out his right hand gently on the drooping head of a phoenix, and the next moment ... mutation processes!
Soon roar in the sky the fire blazing rising into the sky, up to ten meters of crystal figurines, suddenly surrounded by raging fire up ... sound melodious sound of Fengming, the statue of a phoenix and shoved it live over wings fierce stretch, the whole fire Phoenix call the sound into the sky, forming a huge matchless fire Phoenix,wholesale nba jerseys!
Slowly flapping of great wings of flame, a phoenix majestic sound up: Henghuo, dwarves bound from extinction! Carter, a phoenix and shoved his back again soon melodious, Phoenix, and then ...... wings fierce wave of his room, turning to sky flame, ascension into the sky, had vanished without a trace.
Looked disappeared in the direction of a phoenix, and then look at the altar, empty all of the dwarves mouth fell open in surprise, and even I am no exception.
I secretly doubt the voice of a phoenix in my mind rang out: , so the speed of practice called fast too! good ... do not speak, you quickly organize a retreat! Stunned Zhang Zhang mouth and cursed the Fire Phoenix is ​​not up to my face, and even grab other people's stuff but ...... then I thought, anyway, soon abandoned, and here is useless.
Thump ...... Crash ...... crash ...
A dull sound, all dwarves are kneeling down, head close to the ground, all the dwarf respectful and roared: Looked at the dense kneeling before a land of the dwarves, and I could not help the whole body from the layer of goose bumps, so many people kneel to me, I still can not get used to.
And shoved out his hand, covered with a grudge and crazy together, the next moment ... I shoved the palm strike on the ground, crashing sound in the ground a deep pit.
Turned around, I withdraw the Altar of the patriarch: Finished speaking, not the management chiefs how to do it, I quickly pulled out from the space bag Chuan Songzhen new set soon, due the Chuan Songzhen I ordered and has more than 100. Magic Association is dedicated to my special 100 has been a high degree of completion of the magic, take a few minutes to adjust the circle,cheap oakley sunglasses, it can be directly connected.
In addition to the 44 divisions, the larger point of the city, I established a own Chuan Songzhen, ... where our firm transportation of various goods, with our own Chuansong Zhen, can save 50% costs, so ... Guards become the largest customer of the Association of Magic, taken for granted, they also give us the biggest benefit, not only can have a high degree of completion of magic, also given me the main line, one can connect to the transmission network around the world the main line through the main line, I Chuan Songzhen, can be indirectly connected to the trunk line in the world.
Rapidly from the space bag, took out a

No comments:

Post a Comment